Cathay Pacific tuyển dụng Airport Services Supervisor làm việc tại sân bay Tân Sơn Nhất và sân bay Nội Bày , chi tiết thông tin tuyển dụng vui lòng tham khảo :
Main purpose of the job:
Through people and team (including suppliers), deliver the best possible operation and best possible airport service experience for our customers, all the time, regardless of circumstance.
Oversee and supervise the day-to-day assigned function to ensure that overall operations run smoothly and efficiently, conform to safety and security requirements; and to ensure our customers always feel special, valued and recognized.
– Manage overall daily functions through effective advance planning and allocation of manpower and resources.
– Lead Cathay Pacific team members and oversee Handling Agents to ensure they deliver a consistent world class customer service experience.
– Lead and manage the team on a day-to-day basis to ensure that overall operations run smoothly, efficiently and conform to safety and security requirements and Company standards.
– Support the Airport Services Manager (ASM) in providing training and development opportunities for the team through role modeling, mentoring, monitoring and on-the-job coaching.
– Ensure to evaluate cost implications and balance with quality when making day-to-day operational decisions.
– Proactively prevent and manage flight disruptions and irregularities of varying scale.
– Lead Cathay Pacific team and Handling Agents and work with team members of Oneworld partners to ensure consistent delivery of Oneworld benefits provided to both Cathay Pacific and Oneworld customers.
– Represent the ASM by participating in airport-related activities; create and maintain good rapport with key stake holders such as airport authorities, government agencies, suppliers, and relevant Cathay Pacific offices.
– Lead and support the Cathay Pacific team members and Handling Agents in effective change management and the relentless pursuit of continuous improvement.
What You Are Good At
– Full technical knowledge and capability to perform each airport job function(s)
– Excellent leadership skills in leading and developing a team.
– Excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent planning, organizing, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
– Capable to plan for, manage and handle irregular operations of varying scale.
– Ability to work at nights and weekends.
– Managing change;
– Customer Service;
– Problem Solving;
– Initiating Improvement;
– Communication Skills;
– Planning & Organizing;
– Commercial & Financial Awareness;
– Coaching & Development;
– Airline Operational Skills & Knowledge;
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
About Our Company
Company size: 25-99
Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline registered and based in Hong Kong, offering scheduled passenger and cargo services to 179 destinations in 43 countries and territories. The company was founded in Hong Kong in 1946 and remains deeply committed to its home base, making substantial investments to develop Hong Kong as one of the world’s leading global transportation hubs. Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited (Dragonair), an Asian regional airline registered and based in Hong Kong offering scheduled passenger and cargo services to 53 destinations in Mainland China and elsewhere in Asia with a fleet of 42 aircrafts, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific. Cathay Pacific employs over 25,800 people in Hong Kong. The airline is listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, as are its substantial shareholders Swire Pacific Limited and Air China. Cathay Pacific is a founding member of the Oneworld global alliance, whose combined network serves 1000 destinations worldwide. Dragonair is an affiliate member of Oneworld.
Cathay Pacific Airways is seeking for an enthusiastic team player to join their Airport team at Noi Bai & Tan Son Nhat International Airport.